We thank you for your presence at the concluded symposium ISKSAA 2013 on 22-24th February 2013 at Hotel Radisson Blu with live surgeries relayed from Bensups hospital in New Delhi. The Symposium is the signature event of ISKSAA (International Society for Knowledge for Surgeons on Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty ) www.ISKSAA.com. The symposium was a success with
- 28 overseas faculty from Australia , UK , Europe , Middle East and South East Asia complimented with leading Indian faculty . A total of 117 faculty.
- 30 Live surgeries including Arthroscopic Surgery ( Elbow , Ankle , hip , knee & shoulder ) & Arthroplasty ( navigation , custom fit , UKR , Total shoulder / reverse shoulder , HTO ) . All the operated patients have done well.
- 20 Concurrent workshops / Instructional course sessions.
- 14 Clinical Fellowships for ISKSAA members.
- 4 Biotek awards for Orthopaedic Quiz / paper presentations . Total of 52 presentations were selected out of 98 Abstract submissions.
- 505 Registrations.
- 21 Trade participants. Stryker, Karl Storz, Biomet, Linvatec, Biotek, DepuyMitek, Maxx, Zimmer, Arthrocare, Sanofi, Quill, Dr Reddy's Lab, Genzyme, Hitex healthcare, Synthes, Alkem Orthokem, Shakti surgicals, Wolter Kluwers LWW, SHI, RA Market Analytics Pvt Ltd, CBS Publishers.
Dr. Pushpinder Singh Bajaj,